The Photoshop Masters: Portrait Photographers Collection
Photoshop can be confusing and overwhelming for photographers to learn because it has so many powerful tools and different ways to use them. In The Photoshop Masters: Portrait Photographers Collection, four amazing instructors demystify the tools in 2021 Photoshop so that you can use them to make your portraits great.
Included in this Bundle:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
1. How to set up Photoshop workflows Like a Pro from start to finishFour Photoshop Masters give you tips for setting up your workspace and lead you through their editing processes, telling you what they do when and why.
2. How to re-conceptualize DODGE & BURN so you can use it like never before
3. A whole new way to think about MASKINGLisa Carney challenges your thinking on what masking can accomplish, teaching you multiple ways to accomplish different types of masking, depending on your budget, time, and needs.
DOWNLOADABLE GUIDES ALSO INCLUDED WITH THIS COURSE:
1. Practice imagesAll 7 images used in the course – 3 by Sue Bryce and 4 by Jared Platt -- so that you can follow along and have hands on learning as you practice
2. Photoshop Masking PDFA Comprehensive Guide to Masking in Photoshop -- Complete with Definitions, Diagrams, Shortcuts, and How-To’s
3. Beauty and Skin Retouching PDFs2 Multi-Page PDFs All about Beauty and Skin Retouching
4. Dodge & Burn ToolkitActions for Dodge & Burn Layers + Quick Automated Dodge & Burn for Light Skin + Quick Automated Dodge & Burn for Dark Skin
5. Set of BrushesA Set of Brushes Made for Painting Hair
Photoshop is massively powerful software, and there is always something new to discover within it.
In The Photoshop Masters: Portrait Photographers Collection four amazing instructors teach you the perspectives and methods that can help you take your Photoshop mastery to the next level.
“Photoshop is a very capable, very strong, very powerful tool, and you need to know how to use it if you're going to take portraits, edit those portraits, and perfect them."–Jared Platt
Pratik Naik – Skin Retouching
Lisa Carney – Masking & Using 2021 Photoshop
Kristina Sherk – Dodge & Burn
Jared Platt – Startup Photoshop Retouching
With all its powerful tools and different ways to use them, Photoshop can be confusing and overwhelming to learn. In The Photoshop Masters: Portrait Photographers Collection, four amazing instructors demystify the tools in 2021 Photoshop, so you can understand how to use them to make your portraits great.
Pratik Naik takes you through a one-hour workflow, showing you everything he does when he fixes skin and even gives you tips for setting up your workspace.
Lisa Carney challenges you to “think different” about masking, giving you a whole new perspective on masking and many different ways to use this technique with a special emphasis on hair.
Kristina Sherk teaches you all about the whys and whats of dodge and burn, digging deep into how you can use just this one tool to make an image absolutely fabulous.
And Jared Platt teaches simple techniques with simple tools so that you can fix hair, skin, skies, and dresses quickly and easily.