Creative Photo Editing Toolkit: Volume 1
Are you looking for the best photography backgrounds, textures and overlays to help transform your ordinary photos into beautiful images that your clients will love?
The Creative Photo Editing Toolkit is a collection of gorgeous digital backdrops, photography overlays and fine art textures that are perfect for portrait, maternity, boudoir, headshot and personal branding photographers.
Included in this Bundle:
96 Digital Assets96 digital backgrounds, textures & overlays to use in your photoshop edits!
Instant DownloadsGet access to your digital products and start creating right away.
Professional QualityAll digital assets are approximately 6000 px (long edge) and 300 dpi
Impress your headshot and personal branding clients with cinematic and environmental style backgrounds that will make them stand out. Create stunning fine art portraits using traditional painted and floral digital backdrops, and add mood, drama, atmosphere and light effects effortlessly with overlays and digital textures.
This toolkit, designed by Alana Lee from The Imaginator Studio (TheImaginatorStudio.com) contains 96 high quality digital assets (high resolution, approximately 6000 pixels on the longest edge at 300 DPI), organized into 12 collections for you to download and use right away in your editing workflow.
Note: This is a digital product and will be delivered as a PDF containing a link to download your digital backgrounds, textures and overlays.
You will need a working knowledge of photo compositing and editing techniques with Photoshop or other editing software that allows JPG or PNG files and the use of layers. Some digital backgrounds, textures and overlays are intentionally blurred and slightly out of focus to create realistic depth of field when used in photography edits.
What you get:
This photo editing toolkit contains all of the following collections (each collection has 8 individual items)
- Cinematic Headshot Backgrounds
- Rustic Warehouse Headshot Backgrounds
- Corporate Office Headshot Backgrounds
- Portrait Digital Backgrounds
- Fine Art Peony Flowers Backgrounds
- Photography Studio Backdrops
- Flowing Chiffon Backgrounds
- White Lace Overlays
- Light Ray Overlays
- Warm Light Leak Overlays
- Window Shadow Overlays
- Neutral Fine Art Textures
Who is this for:
- Photoshop users with a moderate level of experience. You’ll need a basic understanding of layers, adjustment layers and blend modes to achieve the best results when using digital backgrounds, textures and overlays in your editing workflow.
- Photographers who enjoy exploring their creative side and making images that get noticed.
- Visual storytellers with a passion for fine art and beautiful imagery.
- Portrait, maternity and boudoir photographers who want to transform ordinary photos with their own unique style and creativity.
- Photographers who want to create high quality work that goes beyond their client expectations and will look great as large prints or wall art.
- Portrait, headshot, branding photographers who want to create a variety of looks in the comfort of their studio, without investing a ton of money or having to store conventional canvas or fabric backdrops.
E-Book: How to Use Digital Backgrounds, Textures and Overlays
This PDF guide includes tips and techniques that will help you get started with using digital backgrounds, textures and overlays in your Photoshop editing workflow.