Straightforward and Precise Lumosity MaskingBuy Now
Open a new dimension in post-processing with Infinite Luma. This sleek Photoshop plugin from Infinite Tools delivers an uncomplicated approach to luminosity masking, enabling you to quickly isolate an image’s highlights, midtones, or shadows and precisely apply color grades, exposure adjustments, textures, and more.
- Straightforward and Precise Luminosity Masking
- Quickly Select an Image’s Highlights, Midtones, or Shadows
- Precisely Apply Color Grades, Exposure Adjustments, Textures, and More
- Intuitive Interface Combines Sliders with a Visual Overlay
- Choose to Save as Either a Selection, a Folder with a Mask, or a Channel
Through this straightforward dashboard in Photoshop, you can quickly isolate and select an image’s highlights, midtones, or shadows and precisely apply color grades, exposure adjustments, textures, and more.
The technique of making tone-based selections, known as luminosity masking, is typically time and labor-intensive. Infinite Tools has streamlined the process into one approachable, efficient panel that quickly gets you up and running.
Infinite Luma’s intuitive interface combines sliders with a visual overlay, enabling you to clearly see what tones you are selecting and adjust how smooth or gradual the transitions are before creating a mask. To best fit your workflow, you can choose to save your new luminosity mask as either a selection, a folder with a mask, or a channel.