Our goal is to ensure the safety and satisfaction of attendees during the event. Therefore we request all who participate in the event to adhere to the show policies.
Terms & Conditions
1. Attendee grants The Portrait Masters the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
2. The Portrait Masters reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
3. Attendee agrees to abide by all applicable venue rules and will refrain from photographing subject matter prohibited by the event venue.
4. Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
5. Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at The Shootout. Currently, CDC recommends that fully vaccinated individuals may resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by applicable government regulations. Therefore, vaccinated Attendees are encouraged but not required to wear masks at The Shootout.
If Attendee is not fully vaccinated, then Attendee agrees to wear a face mask at all times and maintain appropriate social distance at The Shootout. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event.
6. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you have reviewed and agree to the https://www.emeraldx.com/privacy-policy/.